Patents granted: June 2015
Week of June 22 – 26, 2015
Congratulations to the following researchers on recently having their U.S. Patent(s) granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for technologies developed/discovered at Argonne:
Fuel Cell Electrodes
- Nenad Markovic (Material Sciences Division)
- Vojislav Stamenkovic (Material Sciences Division)
- Dusan Strmcnik (Material Sciences Division)
Surface Modification Agents for Lithium Batteries
- Khalil Amine (Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division)
- Zonghai Chen (Chemical Sciences and Engineering Division)
Want to learn how to protect your inventions, deliver maximum value on taxpayer investment, and benefit you and your division?
Contact Argonne’s Technology Development and Commercialization (TDC) division at firstname.lastname@example.org.