Argonne Service Desk Training
An optional Argonne Service Desk training session for employees will take place on Thursday, July 30, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m., Building 401, Rm. A1100.
Facilities Management and Services (FMS) will show employees how to request Facilities services from the Argonne Service Desk.
The training will include the following:
- Overview of the Argonne Service Desk and Facilities Services available
- How to create a Facilities service request for yourself or on behalf of someone else
- How to monitor the status of a Facilities request after it has been submitted
- What the status notifications will look like
- How to add additional information once a Facilities request has been submitted
All site occupants are welcome to attend.
For more information, please contact the Argonne Service Desk Facilities Lead Robert J. Einspar at firstname.lastname@example.org or ext. 2-2449.
About the Argonne Service Desk
Visit http://help.anl.gov to view Argonne’s user friendly service request tool.
The service desk provides a single entry point for mission support services and routes your request to the appropriate service providers for a quick resolution.