Business systems unavailable this weekend
Workday, the laboratory’s new people information system, will go live on Wednesday, July 29, 2015.
Laboratory business systems will be unavailable from 7 a.m. on Saturday, July 25, through 5 p.m. Sunday, July 26, 2015, as the laboratory converts to the new Workday system.
Business system applications that will be affected include, but are not limited to:
- AMOS (Argonne Materials Ordering System)
- FAVOR (Foreign Assignment/Visit Request)
- PARIS (Procurement and Requisition Integrated System)
- TMS (Training Management System)
- XM (Expense Management)
- Gate Pass system:
- Employees are asked to enter all site access requests into the Gate Pass system by noon on Friday, July 24.
- Foreign nationals, unexpected arrivals and unapproved visitors may not gain access to the Argonne site if requests and documentation are not approved before the system maintenance occurs.
- Questions about site access can be directed to Security Administration/Site Access Manager Sylvia Rada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Human Resources systems
Core services such as e-mail and networking systems will remain available.
Users who experience issues with accessing business system applications after the start of business on Monday, July 27, are asked to contact the Argonne Service Desk at ext. 2-9999, option 2, or enter a service request ticket at http://help.anl.gov.