About David Jacque
Dave Jacqué manages internal communications for Argonne’s Communications, Education and Public Affairs Division. He designs and executes communication programs that keep employees engaged in the laboratory mission and informed about events, programs and services that help them excel. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dense Initializations in Large-Scale Quasi-Newton Trust-Region MethodsMay 22 - 10:30 am
- The Physics of Superconducting Microwave Resonators: Nonequilibrium Quasiparticles and Electrothermal FeedbackMay 22 - 10:30 am
- When Lithium Travels in Solid-State Disorder for Novel Device Prototypes to Store Energy, Sense the Environment or Emulate DataMay 22 - 11:00 am
- This experiment could point to the existence of undiscovered particles. Muons spin tales of undiscovered particles… https://t.co/C37wqUwcu7 3 hours ago
- "We can tell how molecules are moving around in the material and on what timescales they are moving around." Sendin… https://t.co/SA9ku0tPTI 8 hours ago