ALCF Computational Performance workshop
The Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) is hosting an intensive four-day workshop designed to help high-performance computing (HPC) users achieve computational readiness on the ALCF’s current and future many-core architectures.
This free workshop runs Tuesday, May 2 through Friday, May 5, 2017, and will be held in Bldg. 240, Room 1416.
The workshop includes:
- More than 10 hours of dedicated hands-on time with ALCF and industry professionals
- Instruction in advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and increase your data science skills
- Experience in testing and debugging as you go with exclusive full-system reservations on Theta and Mira
- Preparation for an INCITE or ALCC allocation
This workshop is intended for experienced HPC users with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
- Non-U.S. citizens: April 13, 2017
- U.S. citizens: April 24, 2017
To register, visit the workshop webpage.