Mindful meditation classes
New classes from Health and Employee Wellness offer employees the opportunity to take a step away from the stress of everyday life and simply practice being present and calm while experiencing meditation and its benefits.
Held each Monday in various locations on campus, the classes consist of 20 to 30 minutes of audio-guided meditation. Meditation is a simple practice available to all, and it can help in managing stress and increasing calmness and clarity.
Attendees will receive a voucher for 200 Virgin Pulse points. Points earned count towards the 2019 Incentivized Wellness Program.
Monday meditation class locations/times
- Building 401, Room A1100 10-10:30 a.m.
- Building 362 Room F108 10-10:30 a.m.
- Building 212 Room A157 12:30-1 p.m.
- Building 201 Room 146 4-4:30 p.m.
Wednesday meditation class location/time
- Building 241, D173, 2-2:30 p.m.