2017 Intellectual Property Symposium
Technology Commercialization and Partnerships, in partnership with the Legal Department, presents the 2017 Intellectual Property (IP) Symposium on Wednesday, June 7, 2017, at 9 a.m. to noon in the Bldg. 203 Auditorium.
The event is free, but registration is required. Refreshments will be provided.
- Opening Remarks
- Dialogue with a Commercialization-Savvy Principal Investigator
- Experience with invention disclosures and the patent process
- Lessons learned and best practices in collaborations
- How to work within and navigate the the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) system
- Getting to Know Argonne’s Collaborative Centers
- Collaborating with the centers
- IP and IP management plans
- Working with multiple parties
- Patent Basics
- How to Engage with External Partners (including case studies)
- Entrepreneur Panel Discussion (featuring Argonne researchers)