Battery Industry Day conference
Battery Industry Day, a conference to demonstrate Argonne’s expertise and technology in the energy storage sector, will be held Wednesday, June 14, 2017, at Argonne National Laboratory, Bldg. 240 TCS Conference Center, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Having revolutionized consumer electronics, continued improvement in energy storage will transform the way we power our vehicles and how we generate and use electricity. This presents a great opportunity, but also many challenges.
This full-day event will provide companies large and small in the energy storage sector an opportunity to:
- Learn more about Argonne’s unique expertise and wide variety of capabilities in energy storage for transportation, the electric grid, and national security.
- Engage with Argonne experts on the latest battery technology developments and advancements in key industrial areas.
- Explore ways in which your company can collaborate with Argonne and utilize its world-class scientific facilities.
- Hear how Argonne expertise can enable industry to develop technological products that impact society.
- Attend a poster session and hear technical talks by the next generation of battery scientists.
- Tour the Argonne energy storage facilities.