2017 Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium
The 2017 Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium will take place Thursday, Nov. 2, 2017, from 8:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at the Building 240 TCS Conference Center.
- Showcases postdoctoral research
- Highlights diverse career paths for postdocs
- Promotes networking among postdocs and with industry representatives
This year’s keynote speaker is Marius Stan, senior computational scientist at Argonne’s Energy and Global Security Directorate.
The event features:
- Juried research poster session with awards for top poster presenters
- Career panel discussions
- Networking lunch with representatives from industry
Registration and abstract submission are now open. Abstracts should be submitted by Thursday, Oct. 12, 2017. Attendee-only registration will remain open until Thursday, Oct. 19, 2017.
Resumes will be provided for company exhibitors. Please follow instructions and use the template available on the symposium webpage.
For more information, send inquiries to email@example.com