2018 ALCF Computational Performance workshop
The Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) is hosting an intensive three-day workshop designed to help high-performance computing (HPC) users achieve computational readiness on the ALCF’s supercomputers.
This free workshop runs Tuesday, May 15 through Thursday, May 17, 2018, and will be held in the Building 240 Conference Center.
The workshop includes:
- More than 10 hours of dedicated hands-on time with ALCF and industry professionals
- Instruction in advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and increase your data science skills
- Experience in testing and debugging as you go with exclusive full-system reservations on Theta and Mira
- Preparation for a future allocation award at the ALCF
The ALCF Computational Performance Workshop is intended for experienced HPC users with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
- Foreign nationals: Monday, April 23, 2018
- U.S. citizens: Monday, April 30, 2018