Save the date: April 24 Earth Day celebration
Mark your calendar! Argonne will be hosting its annual Earth Day celebration on Tuesday, April 24, 2018, from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Building 213 cafeteria. Add to your calendar.
The event will feature Argonne programmatic research exhibits, interactive displays, giveaways and a photo booth. The event will also include community partners and “green” programs, clubs and services available to you.
Enter the Raffle
Two chances to win!
Pick up your activity card at the north or south Building 213 entrances when you arrive at the event.
- Visit at least five R&D displays. Get a hole punch on your activity card for each R&D display you visit. Five hole punches = 1 raffle ticket.
- Take a photo at the photo booth and tell us about one thing you like to do to reduce your environmental footprint.* (e.g., recycling, composting, using a refillable water bottle, etc.) Receive a sticker on your activity card = 1 raffle ticket.
*Photos will be used in Argonne Today and other communications.
- 100 refillable Argonne water bottles (limit one per person)
- 1 Grand Prize winner will receive an Earth Day basket that includes:
- Lunch for two at the Argonne Guest House
- Reusable lunch kit: Thermal lunch bag, food containers and bamboo silverware for a zero-waste lunch
- Reusable totes good for travel, shopping and sports
- Set of two waterproof, self-standing recycle bins with reinforced handles
- Water bottle bag designed for hydrating on the go, with storage for phone and keys