2018 Argonne Picnic
The 2018 Argonne Picnic, hosted by the Argonne Club, takes place Saturday, July 14, 2018, at Argonne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All employees, their family and friends are invited to enjoy a day of games, interactive attractions, music, food and fun. Employees are asked to review the park rules and safety reminders below.
The Argonne Combined Appeal (ACA) will hold a raffle during the picnic. Tickets are $1 each or 6 tickets for $5. Win two round-trip airline tickets and other prizes.
Argonne Park Rules
- Children using playground equipment should be supervised by an adult.
- No glass bottles are permitted in Argonne Park
- No pets are permitted in Argonne Park. Service animals are allowed.
- Alcoholic beverages are permitted at Argonne Park only if they are provided by Sodexo/Marriott.
- Fires must be built only in grills (not provided), and trash must be placed in containers (provided).
- Argonne Park closes at dusk. No one is allowed in the park after closing. Vehicles may not be left in the park overnight.
- Guests driving motor vehicles outside established parking spaces/areas is not permitted.
- Be weather wise.
- Check weather conditions in advance of the picnic and monitor weather conditions during the event. If severe weather threatens, the Argonne Info-Line (630) 252-4636 will be updated.
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and sunscreen. Remember to reapply sunscreen throughout the day.
- Drink plenty of water to stay well hydrated.
- Apply insect repellent before you leave home and reapply regularly.
- Avoid wearing perfume, cologne and bright colored clothing because bright colors and perfumes may attract stinging insects.
- Be alert for uneven and slippery areas in the park. Take your time to avoid tripping.
- For emergencies call (630) 252-1911 from a cell phone.