‘Conversations with Kearns’ summer-fall schedule
All are welcome to join Laboratory Director Paul Kearns for “Conversations with Kearns,” an informal gathering held approximately twice a month at locations across the Argonne site. Wide-ranging discussions at these meetings have covered laboratory strategy, safety, and many other topics of interest. No registration is necessary.
Meetings planned for summer and fall include:
- Tuesday, Aug. 14, 9 a.m., Building 446 Auditorium
- Wednesday, Aug. 29, 1 p.m., Building 212, Conference Room A157
- Monday, Sept. 10, 2 p.m., Building 200 Auditorium. Includes a glassblowing demonstration by Joe Gregar (PSE).
- Wednesday, Sept. 26, 10 a.m., Building 440, Conference Room A105 (CANCELED)
- Tuesday, Oct. 9, 9 a.m., Building 203, Conference Room D110
- Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2 p.m., Building 360, Conference Room E101-Control Room. Includes a short tour of the Educational Programs facilities.
- Monday, Nov. 5, 1 p.m., Building 202, Conference Room B169
- Tuesday, Nov. 27, 10 a.m., Building 401, 5th Floor Conference Room
- Monday, Dec. 17, 1 p.m., Building 201, Conference Room 245
Employees may also email questions and comments to Kearns at email@example.com.