The Next Generation Society (NGS) invites Argonne employees to join in the first of a new NGS-hosted meeting series titled “Meet the ALDs” featuring Stephen Streiffer. Streiffer is the associate laboratory director for the Photon Sciences directorate, the director of the Advanced Photon Source and the new executive champion for the NGS … Read More
The U.S. Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) Office of Technology Transitions has issued a call for applications for Cohort 8 of DOE’s Energy I-Corps Program.
DOE invests millions of dollars every year in the national laboratories, yet without industry engagement and a business mindset at the labs, that investment has limited economic return.
… Read More »
Maintenance on the lab’s telephone system is scheduled for Thursday, July 12, 2018, from 7 to 11 p.m. Inbound calls to Argonne extensions will not be available from 7 to 8 p.m.
7-8 p.m.: All Argonne extensions in the (630) 252-XXXX range will be unreachable from off-site. On-site 5-digit dialing will not be interrupted. Emergency … Read More »
The Argonne Combined Appeal (ACA) campaign is entering its second phase — a raffle culminating with a drawing at the Argonne Employee Picnic on Saturday, July 14, 2018. Raffle tickets go on sale Monday, July 2, through Saturday, July 14, 2018.
Tickets will be sold in the Building 213 Cafeteria during lunch hours and at … Read More »
- Probing Natural Supersymmetry with ISR: A Snapshot of Stop and Higgsino Searches at ATLASJanuary 23 - 11:00 am
- Non-Planar and Mixed-Dimensional Heterostructures for Conventional and Unconventional ComputingJanuary 24 - 11:00 am
- Ion Traps for Precision Experiments in Nuclear and Atomic Physics at TITANJanuary 25 - 11:00 am
- . @mbruozas @cylcogenesis_au and @jdomyancich at the Whale Arch in Utqiagvik, AK experiencing extreme temperatures o… https://t.co/yi9WestO3w 1 hour ago
- Argonne's John Domyancich lands in Utqiagvik to visit over 100 middle schoolers at Hopson Middle School to explore… https://t.co/ZOCFpHdHVS 3 hours ago