New “Program Development 101” video playlist a useful training resource for researchers
The Technology Commercialization and Partnerships Division (TCP) has put together a “Program Development 101” video playlist on Argonne’s training channel on YouTube. The playlist is a collection of training and information videos featuring valuable tips and guidance for staff interested in building and growing research programs.
Included in the playlist are recordings of recent internal talks featuring Argonne researchers and lab operations staff sharing their experiences and advice on a range of topics that relate to program development and succeeding in the national lab system, including:
- Basics of Proposal Preparation
- Internal Networking
- ARPA-E Open Funding Opportunity Guidance
- How to Engage with External Partners
- Forming a Value Proposition
- Developing Your Pitch
- Testing Your Value Proposition with Sponsors and Knowing When to Modify that Proposition Based on Feedback
- Basics of Argonne’s SPIN (Sponsored Programs Information Network) Tool
If you have questions about any of the videos in the playlist or would like to learn more about how to tap into TCP support to develop and grow your research program and make more impact with your work, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.