Final weeks for the 2018 Incentivized Wellness Program
This year’s Incentivized Wellness Program (IWP) ends Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018, (see separate health screening deadline below) but there’s still time to participate and earn “wellness credits,” which are financial incentives applied toward your 2019 Argonne medical insurance premium. Every 20,000 points earned in Virgin Pulse equals $150 of credit, with a maximum of $600 credit.
Ways to earn last-minute Virgin Pulse points:
- Health Screening: 5,000 points. Schedule your screening with your physician or with the Health and Employee Wellness (HEW) clinic (call ext. 2-2800 or email email@example.com) Screenings must be completed and all forms from outside healthcare providers received in HEW by noon on Friday, Sept. 28, 2018. While encouraged, screenings are not mandatory — they are one of many ways to earn points.
- 4Life lecture: 20,000 points. Attend or view online (TMS elective HEW111) the “Take a Break from Body Aches” lecture. The last scheduled live lecture is Monday, Sept. 24, 2018, at 9 a.m. in Building 240, Room 1416. Add to Your Calender
- Health assessment: 20,000 points. Complete this online questionnaire in Virgin Pulse (go to the Virgin Pulse “Rewards” tab, choose “How to Earn” and scroll down to “Survey – Health Assessment”).
- 20-minute seminars: 1,000 points each. If you missed any of these short, monthly interactive seminars focused on muscle and joint pain, you can still take them online for 1,000 points each (TMS electives HEW111OCT – HEW111SEP).
- Voluntary physicals: 1,000 points. A limited number of appointments are still available for an annual preventative visit with an HEW clinician. Call ext. 2-2800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
- Virgin Pulse tracking: Last day to accumulate points is Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018. And remember to sync your steps.
- Still need just a few more points? Be sure you’ve explored the “How to Earn” section under the “Rewards” tab on your personalized Virgin Pulse home page.
Visit Inside Argonne for more details on the Incentivized Wellness Program. If you are enrolled in Virgin Pulse and have earned the full 80,000 points, do not delete your account. Virgin Pulse will report employees’ credit status to Payroll in October 2018 and employees must remain in the system to be in that reporting.