Applications being accepted for CPS director
Internal applications for director of the Computational Science (CPS) division are currently being accepted by Rick Stevens, associate laboratory director for the Computing, Environment, & Life Sciences (CELS) directorate. Current CPS Division Director Paul Messina recently announced his retirement effective at the end of January 2019. As a result, this position is currently open to internal candidates only.
The CPS division director will provide leadership and long-range vision for major science and technology areas consisting of multi-disciplinary activities, and is a key member of the directorate leadership team, providing a combination of strategic, operational and technical or functional leadership to staff.
The requisition number for this position is 405157. Please note that the CELS directorate will stop accepting applications for this position on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2018.
Should you have questions, please refer to the requisition or feel free to reach out to a member of the CPS Division Director Search Committee:
- Valerie Taylor, MCS division director, committee chair
- Stephen Streiffer, ALD, APS, committee member
- Mike Papka, Deputy ALD, CELS, committee member
- Nick Romero, committee member
- Paul Messina, CPS division director, committee member
- Andrea Viel-Reed, CELS HR manager
- Mike Sullivan, talent acquisition specialist