Dayforce changes launch Oct. 11
Over the past few weeks, there has been an effort to inform employees about the upcoming changes to the Dayforce application. The official launch date is Thursday, Oct. 11, 2018.
Here is a recap of what to expect:
- Changes in the user interface will be visible to exempt employees, managers and Argonne Associates.
- The Dayforce work week will now appear vertical rather than horizontal, making it more manageable to read and navigate (you no longer have to move the cursor to see the full week).
- The functionality and navigation are more organized in the new layout.
- Early testers have noticed the following differences, and steps have been taken to mitigate the impact.
- Users will no longer be able to create or copy from templates.
- However, users will be able to copy and paste from a previous week.
- A new feature, “Copy day/Paste day” has been added to speed up the effort.
- There is very little change to the user experience for non-exempt employees.
It is important that all employees understand the upcoming changes and how to navigate the new system so that the lab can record effort accurately.
For additional information, contact Dayforce Administrator Mike Shields at ext. 2-6916.
For training, email email@example.com and a training session will be arranged for you.