Dee Wernette, former Argonne employee, will present “Identifying and Improving Conflict Resolution Styles” on Wednesday, Oct. 17, 2018, at the Argonne Guest House. The seminar begins at 11 a.m. followed by a lunch. Hosted by the Argonne Alumni Association (A3), the event is open to all current and retired employees and members of the public.
… Read More »
Aware, the laboratory’s enhanced work planning and control application, launched on Oct. 1, 2018. The Improving How We Work Application Team engaged key stakeholders to create the upgraded work planning and control application so that it provides end-user flexibility and usability for the input and output of the work planning and control process.
Stakeholder teams, … Read More »
The 2019 Incentivized Wellness Program (IWP) begins with our new fiscal year Oct. 1, 2018, and ends Sept. 30, 2019. Health & Employee Wellness (HEW) offers this voluntary program as a way to engage employees and encourage them to make healthy lifestyle choices. The program offers benefit-eligible … Read More »
- Magnetism in Quasi-CrystalsOctober 21 - 10:00 am
- First-Principles Calculation of Electron Transport PropertiesOctober 21 - 11:00 am
- Interaction-Driven Phase Transitions in Symmetry-Broken CDW Systems Studied by Ultrafast Electron DiffractionOctober 21 - 11:00 am
- Fun Fact #5: In 1946, Argonne was commissioned to study the peaceful uses of atomic power in the areas of biology,… https://t.co/1VfsjTw7FD 1 day ago
- Recycling used nuclear fuel could produce hundreds of years of energy from the uranium we've already mined, all of… https://t.co/pGFG4GeOZi 2 days ago