Travel operations during the holiday break
The Global Travel Office will close for the holiday break at 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 21, 2018. The office reopens at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, Jan. 2, 2019. Argonne’s off-site travel office, ADTRAV, will be open during the break.
Holiday break travel contacts:
- RezDesk and GetThere, Argonne’s online booking tools, will operate normally.
- The ADTRAV off-site travel office will be open throughout the holiday break period during the hours of 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (CST). ADTRAV’s after-hours team can assist you outside of regular business hours.
- To change travel arrangements during the break, contact ADTRAV directly:
- On-site: ext. 2-5050
- Off-site: (205) 745-4911
- Toll-free: (855) 218-1513
- Email: Travel@adtrav.com
- After-hours code: SI3C
Helpful tips and reminders:
- Division management must approve travel plans prior to departure.
- The Global Travel Office must approve all international travel prior to departure.
- Check flight times before leaving for the airport and allow ample time for weather-related delays, road conditions and an increase of holiday travelers.
- If you need to make changes or require other travel assistance, call ADTRAV well before departure to avoid dealing with long lines at the airport, which can be slow and stressful.
For additional information, email GlobalTravel@anl.gov. Safe travels to all and enjoy the holiday season.