Forums focus on behaviors related to core values
NEW SESSIONS ADDED
As we continue to foster a safe, welcoming and inclusive environment at Argonne, our core values — Impact, Safety, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork — serve as guideposts for our interactions and decision-making. The next step is to reach a consistent understanding of the acceptable behaviors that support each value, as well as the unacceptable behaviors that contradict our values.
We value your input and want to hear your suggestions in upcoming discussion forums. These sessions will provide a consistent and interactive forum, with structured small- and large-group activities, to collect your input.
In addition to directorate specific sessions, we also will host several lab-wide core values discussion forums:
- Tuesday, Feb. 12, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Building 203, Room D120
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, 2-4 p.m., Building 446 Auditorium
- Tuesday, March 12, 9-11 a.m., Building 203, Room D120
- Tuesday, March 19, 9-11 a.m. Building 402 Lower Gallery
- Tuesday, April 2, 2-4 p.m., Building 241, Room D172
- Wednesday, April 3, 9-11 a.m., Building 202, Room B169
During these interactive sessions, participants will:
- Learn how the climate survey data relates to the lab’s core values.
- Provide input on acceptable and unacceptable behaviors for each core value, as well as principles to address unacceptable behavior.
Attendance at each session is limited for an optimal experience for participants.
With defined acceptable and unacceptable behaviors, we will have a consistent vision for embedding the core values into our work experiences.
Your voice matters. The more people who join the discussion, the more effective the core values will be in defining the culture we want at Argonne.