2019 ALCF Computational Performance workshop
The Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) is hosting an intensive three-day workshop designed to help high-performance computing (HPC) users achieve computational readiness on ALCF supercomputers.
This free, hands-on workshop runs Tuesday, April 30, through Thursday, May 2, 2019, and will be held in the Building 240 Conference Center.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Improve code performance during dedicated hands-on sessions with ALCF staff members and industry professionals
- Explore advanced techniques and tools to enhance code performance and expand your data science skills
- Benchmark and debug your code with exclusive reservations on ALCF computing systems
- Prepare for a major allocation award (e.g., INCITE, ALCC, ALCF Data Science Program)
This workshop is intended for experienced HPC users with near-term goals of applying for a major allocation award. Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide both a research summary and goals for attending.
- Foreign nationals: Friday, March 15, 2019
- U.S. citizens: Friday, March 29, 2018