You’re Invited: ‘Technology Commercialization 101’
The Science and Technology Partnerships and Outreach Directorate (S&TPO) invites you to attend “Technology Commercialization 101” — featuring Jason Pariso of the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation — from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Wednesday, March 20, 2019, in Building 202, Room B169.
Pariso will provide insights and “next step” resources related to the following topics:
- How to communicate your unique value
- How to find potential partners and create connections
- How to listen actively and communicate clearly
- How to understand a potential partner’s problems
- How to manage the partnership process
On a related topic, a call for the next round of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Energy I-Corps program is expected in April. If you have interest in learning more about Energy I-Corps, contact David McCallum at ext. 2-4338.