Global Travel Office refresher – attend in person or online
Argonne’s Global Travel Office (GTO) will host a refresher course on Wednesday, March 13, 2019, at 2 p.m. in Building 362, Room F108. All are welcome.
The agenda includes:
- New Hotel Partner Introduction: Crowne Plaza in Burr Ridge. Promotional materials and refreshments will be available.
- Export Security Compliance Manager Chad Mund will discuss the Export Control policies and procedures and what you need know.
- Global Travel Services Manager Joe Metallo will discuss the rollout of the new ANL-1043 form.
This elective Training Management System course is available to all employees, and will be especially helpful for new employees, travelers and travel arrangers. To enroll:
- Open your training profile in the Training Management System and click the “Enroll in an Elective” button. The “Course Finder” window will appear.
- Enter “TVL101” as the course in which you wish to enroll. Highlight the chosen course, which will appear in a dropdown list, and click on it. The “Enroll/Unenroll” window will display.
- Identify the course session that you wish to attend, and click the “Enroll” icon.
To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-22.214.171.124
- Meeting ID : 3878497081
To join via phone. dial:
- +1.408.317.9254 (US San Jose)Hot
- +1.866.226.4650 (US Toll Free)
- (see all numbers – http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID : 3878497081
Note: No questions can be taken from those who call in.
Please share this message with anyone who may be interested in attending. For more information, contact email@example.com.