Global Travel Office traveler safety course — attend in person or online
Argonne’s Global Travel Office (GTO) will host a traveler safety course on Wednesday, June 12, 2019, at 2 p.m. in the Building 446 Auditorium.
Joe Metallo, GTO travel manager, will discuss general travel guidelines, traveler security and risk awareness.
This elective course is available to all employees. To enroll:
- Open your training profile in the Training Management System and click the “Enroll in an Elective” button. The “Course Finder” window will appear.
- Enter “TVL101” as the course in which you wish to enroll. Highlight the chosen course, which will appear in a dropdown list, and click on it. The “Enroll/Unenroll” window will display.
- Identify the course session that you wish to attend, and click the “Enroll” icon.
To join via Room System:
- Video Conferencing System: bjn.vc -or-220.127.116.11
- Meeting ID : 3878497081
To join via phone dial:
- +1.866.226.4650 (US Toll Free)
- (see all numbers – http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID : 3878497081
Note: No questions can be taken from those who call in.
Additional GTO training courses are now available through the end of the year in the Training Management System. Note that agendas and course content are updated on a monthly basis. Please share this message with anyone who may be interested in attending.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.