Student Operations Team provides centralized support for students, mentors and lab employees
Argonne’s Student Operations Team brings together expertise from across the lab to help meet students’ needs, including responding to incidents and addressing concerns that arise during the summer intern season. This team serves as a single-point contact for students, mentors and lab employees to share concerns and issues related to the students, and provides a comprehensive approach to managing and supporting students.
Led by Manager of Educational Programs and Outreach Meridith Bruozas (HRS), with Mike Dunn (OPS) as executive champion, the team members represent all key areas of operations that intersect with individuals within student programs.
Represented divisions and team members:
- Human Resource Services
- Education – Lisa Reed, Undergraduate/Graduate Lead
- Employee Relations – Darryl Howe, Manager, Employee and Labor Relations
- Infrastructure Services
- Transportation – Greg Jonas, Associate Division Director Site Services
- Onsite Housing – Betsy O’Connor, Project Manager
- Onsite Housing – Dena Reetz, Facility Amenities Administrator
- Security – Eddy Mullins, Security Operations Coordinator
- Health, Safety and Environment
- Safety – Chris Rojas, Worker Safety and Health Manager
- Safety – Bryan Wozny, Deployed Safety Services Manager
- HEW – Jamie Stalker, Director, Health and Employee Wellness
- General Counsel
- Dan Raker, Senior Attorney, Labor & Employment
If you have any concerns, questions or needs related to students and programs focused on students, email StudentOperationsTeam@anl.gov.