Need assistance with proposal preparation? Argonne staff can help
Technology Commercialization and Partnerships (TCP) offers assistance – including proposal planning, compliance review, and proposal submission – to Argonne researchers who plan to submit funding proposals.
TCP can also serve as a conduit to services (technical writing/editing, graphic design, etc.) that are available through the Communications and Public Affairs division. Please note that, unlike the planning, review, and submission services TCP offers, technical writing/editing and graphic design come with a fee.
David McCallum, new program capture manager within TCP, is happy to talk with anyone who is interested in this service to determine whether the funding opportunity is appropriate for this type of support.
McCallum and other Argonne staff can assist with things such as:
- Developing an understanding of sponsor needs and wants
- Reviewing and analyzing the solicitation to extract information about proposal contents and format
- Structuring the proposal to meet the needs of the reviewer
- Understanding the review process
- Planning, structuring, and producing the proposal document
- Reviewing and editing the proposal
- The mechanics of proposal submission
McCallum will give a “Basics of Proposal Preparation” presentation at 2 p.m. on Friday, July 19, 2019, in Building 212, Room A157. Advance registration for the event is required.
For more information, please contact McCallum at ext. 2-4338.