Thank you for wearing your badge
As summer continues, Argonne Security/Protective Force would like to remind everyone to wear their site access credentials (badge or gate pass) while on site.
The Protective Force routinely conducts credential challenges on those individuals observed not wearing site access credentials. Please remember the following guidance to help keep us all safe.
- Wear your badge or gate pass conspicuously, photo side out, in a location above the waist and on the front of the body while you are on Argonne property.
- Protect your badge or gate pass against loss, theft, or misuse.
- Badges and gate passes should not be altered, photocopied, counterfeited, reproduced, photographed, or posted on the internet.
- When not on DOE-owned or leased property, badges should be removed or obscured from visual access.
- Keep your badge in good condition and have it replaced if it is damaged or if there is a change in your legal name or appearance.
- Report lost or stolen badges immediately to the Protective Force (ext. 2-5730) and submit for a Replacement of Lost Badge (ANL-994).
- Badges are government property and must be returned upon termination of use.
- Breakaway lanyards are strongly encouraged and available to employees at the badging office in Building 224.
For more information see LMS-PROC-327: Obtaining a Badge for Site Access. For questions, contact Security Manager – Protective Force Drew Hogan at ext. 2-5738.