ALCF Simulation, Data and Learning workshop
The Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) will host its Simulation, Data and Learning workshop from Tuesday, Oct. 1, to Thursday, Oct. 3, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Building 240 TCS Conference. The workshop will help researchers improve the performance and productivity of simulation, data science, and machine learning applications on ALCF systems.
Workshop participants will have the opportunity to:
- Work directly with ALCF and industry professionals during dedicated hands-on sessions
- Learn how to use available tools and frameworks to improve productivity
- Learn how to set up workflows and use containers
- Test and debug codes with exclusive full-system reservations on ALCF systems
- Get assistance with Director’s Discretionary projects to help prepare for a major allocation award
- Improve the performance of existing ALCF projects
- Plan ahead for 2020-2021 allocation proposal submissions
Registrants will be reviewed for experience level and will be asked to provide goals for attending.
- Foreign nationals: Friday, Sept. 6, 2019
- U.S. citizens: Friday, Sept. 13, 2019