Tickets on sale for Argonne lunchtime social Sept. 25
Mark your calendar for the Argonne lunchtime social hosted by Laboratory Director Paul Kearns and Argonne leaders on Wednesday, Sept. 25, 2019, from 11:15 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the lawn adjacent to the Building 213 Cafeteria.
Bring your own lunch or buy a ticket for a picnic lunch made by Sodexo and served by Argonne leaders. The picnic lunch includes your choice of hamburger, hot dog or vegetarian burger; coleslaw, pasta salad with vinaigrette dressing, and cookie. Lemonade, iced tea, and water will be available.
Tickets are $5 and will be sold from noon to 1 p.m. daily from Wednesday, Sept. 4, through Friday, Sept. 20, in the Building 213 Cafeteria.
Tickets also can be purchased from the following individuals:
- Tracy Thomas (PSC), Building 401, Room A4112
- Silvia Mulligan (CLS), Building 240, Room 4126
- Katherine Taylor (FMP-FPA), Building 201, Room 214
- Sharon Nykolyshyn (EGS-PD), Building 362, Room E285
- Kristen Swift (JCR), Building 200, Room R114
- Lynn Hoff (CPA), Building 202, Room L116
Credit cards will be accepted only at the cafeteria. All other sales are cash.
Much more than lunch
A friendly bean bag tournament will be played throughout the social; sign up with a partner by the boards on the lawn starting at 11:15 a.m. Members of leadership will also participate in pick-up games.
There also will be raffles and prizes.