On Monday, Sept. 18, 2017, a section of Westgate Road will be closed near the triangle section in front of Building 203 from approximately 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. New windows are scheduled for delivery to Building 203 at that time. Vehicles should use Inner Circle Road. Personnel are asked to observe all detour signs.
About Mary Casey
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Mary Casey has contributed 5 entries to our website, so far.
The Women in Science and Technology (WIST) Program will host a First Friday Forum Tuesday, July 18, 2017, at noon in Bldg. 202, Room B169.
This month’s First Friday Forum features Postdoctoral Program Lead Tina Henne (ALI) and Senior Manager Pam Gruszka (HRS), who will present “Mentoring Circles – A Discussion.”
Mentoring … Read More »
Argonne has contracted two engineering firms to complete a campus-wide retro-commissioning (RCx) program to assess the energy-using systems of 37 buildings. This process identifies, investigates and executes operational and maintenance improvements within existing buildings. A building’s energy-using systems, such as the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, are evaluated, tested and optimized on the … Read More »
Tucked into a corner of a semi-cluttered room in Bldg. 362 sits the Nuclear Engineering Division’s latest technology acquisition, the ProJet 660Pro 3D printer, an efficient large-build, full-color 3D printer. It creates finely detailed, photorealistic color models at a resolution of 600 x 540 dpi with a minimum feature size of 0.004 inches. Operated by … Read More »
Argonne’s campus is now easier to navigate thanks to the installation of new directional signs, while the Visitor Center’s recent renovation welcomes guests and employees with an open, gallery-like design that incorporates Argonne history, current science developments and collaborative work spaces. Both projects were designed to further the lab’s efforts under Modern Facilities, … Read More »
- Quantum Oscillations and a Nontrivial Berry Phase in the Noncentrosymmetric Superconductor BiPdSeptember 20 - 11:00 am
- Physical Principles for Complex Energy Materials from Ab Initio Computational MethodsSeptember 20 - 11:00 am
- Choral Group RehearsalSeptember 20 - 11:45 am
- Mapping the Brain with the Theta SupercomputerSeptember 18, 2017
- COD Students Gain Real-World Experience at Argonne National LaboratorySeptember 18, 2017
- Research Could Uncover the Dynamic Mysteries of Metal Additive ManufacturingSeptember 13, 2017