Another year has passed, and the Procurement Department anxiously awaits your feedback regarding the performance of Procurement support at the laboratory. Read More
About Argonne Today
Argonne Today is a daily publication of Argonne National Laboratory intended for employees and facility users. It provides information on science and engineering results; awards and funding opportunities; employee benefits, safety, wellness, diversity, leadership and career development; and seminars, conferences, symposia, professional events and club activities.
Bring completed registration form and check, payable to Right Fit, to Building 201, Health & Employee Wellness.
After 3:30 p.m., please use the drop box to the right of the receptionist window.
Registration will not be accepted after Friday, Aug. 16, 2019.
For additional information, contact Julie Freyer.
Boot camp for fat loss
Mondays, … Read More »
The annual 3-on-3 Basketball Championship game takes place Thursday, Aug. 10. Read More »
The Argonne Child Development Center (ACDC) will host a special week-long Open House Monday, February 8, through Friday, February 12, 2016, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Building 952. Read More »
4th quarter radiation dosimeters were due Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2015. Read More »
Radiation dosimeters are due Friday, June 28, 2019.
Employees are asked to return dosimeters to the assigned rack or local distribution office as soon as possible. Prompt return will help minimize the added effort and costs associated with searching for and processing late dosimeters.
As a reminder, per LMS-PROC-146, “When you are not using dosimeter, … Read More »
Argonne’s Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is looking for teams and players. Read More »
Six Flags Great America Theme Park is offering Argonne employees discounted tickets. Read More »
The Argonne Running Club presents a Soup Run and Walk Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2016, at noon at the APS Gallery. Read More »
Lost something? Find it here. Read More »
- LCI: A Lightweight Communication Interface for High-Performance ComputingAugust 26 - 10:30 am
- Composite Grids for Large-Scale Computer Model EmulationAugust 28 - 10:30 am
- High-Throughput Genome-Scale Metabolic Model Reconstruction and Reconciliation with Tn-seq DataAugust 28 - 3:00 pm
- Join us on Tuesday, August 27 at 1:00 Central for a Facebook Live interview with Argonne's Katrin Heitmann and… https://t.co/MYIHmL5ipL 6 hours ago
- Are you ready 2019 CyberForce Competition™ ? Eligible University/College teams are invited to submit an applicatio… https://t.co/zRBTMsl6vj 10 hours ago