Linda Gundersen, scientist emeritus with the U.S. Geological Survey, will present “'Ethics, Scientific Integrity and Diversity in the Research Environment”...
The Legal Department and the Technology Commercialization and Partnerships division (TCP) invite you to attend one or more sessions of...
Nanoscientist Anirudha “Ani” Sumant (NST) is one of the featured speakers at a TEDxNaperville event on Saturday, November 10, 2018,...
- Computational Inference and Forecasting with Imperfect Data and ModelsNovember 14 - 10:30 am
- MicroED: Conception, Practice, and Future OpportunitiesNovember 14 - 11:00 am
- Revealing the Structure and Function of Membrane Proteins through NanotechnologyNovember 14 - 11:00 am
- Atos Delivers World’s Highest Performing Quantum Simulator to Argonne National LaboratoryNovember 12, 2018
- Chicago Quantum Summit draws experts from industry, government, and academiaNovember 12, 2018
- Model BehaviorNovember 9, 2018