By Michelle Kelly Seven Argonne employees were among those presented with a Secretary of Energy Honor Achievement Award for their work with...
The deadline for nominations and applications for Cohort 3 of the Launchpad Program has been extended to 5 p.m. on...
Due Aug. 3 The Technology Commercialization and Partnerships Division (TCP) seeks candidate technologies for submission to and participation in the...
Pre-proposals due by Aug. 6 There has been a groundswell of research activity, worldwide, in the quantum information sciences (QIS)....
Argonne’s Technology Commercialization and Partnerships Division (TCP) is currently accepting applications for Cohort 3 of the Launchpad Program. TCP will...
- Creating a Digital Twin of an Electric Utility: Reimagining Building Energy Modeling in a World of High-Performance Computing, Big Data, Imagery, and Advanced Metering InfrastructureSeptember 25 - 10:00 am
- The Host-Guest Interaction in Metal-Organic Frameworks: A Combined Spectroscopic StudySeptember 25 - 11:00 am
- Nuclear Physics Applications at the University of Notre DameSeptember 25 - 3:30 pm
- New Combustion Synthesis Research Facility heats up high-throughput manufacturing of nanomaterialsSeptember 21, 2018
- Argonne announces Flame Spray Pyrolysis process for commodity-scale manufacture of nanomaterialsSeptember 21, 2018
- Nanoparticles for improving smart-window energy efficencySeptember 21, 2018