Members of Argonne’s Performance Management and Assurance Division were delighted to gather for a photo to wish the laboratory a happy 70th. All divisions and employee resource groups are invited to have a free photo taken to help celebrate the laboratory’s 70th anniversary; more information is here.
ALCF staff members recently gathered for this 70th birthday photo. Established in 2004, the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility (ALCF) is dedicated to enabling leading-edge computational capabilities to advance fundamental discovery and understanding in a broad range of scientific and engineering disciplines.
Argonne’s Communications, Education and Public Affairs Division recently gathered for this 70th birthday photo.
All divisions and employee resource groups are invited to have a free photo taken to help celebrate the laboratory’s 70th anniversary; more information is here.
For 70 years, Argonne has made scientific discoveries that make the world a better place. The laboratory celebrates its 70th birthday this Friday, July 1, 2016, and we want you to help us broadcast “Happy Birthday Argonne” around the world!
It only takes a few steps…
Argonne’s divisions and employee resource groups are invited to get their photos taken to help celebrate Argonne’s 70th anniversary. Schedule a free division or ERG photo by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. A banner will be provided. The images will be posted on the laboratory’s website, social media and in Argonne Today.
Both indoor and outdoor locations … Read More »
Argonne will celebrate its 70th birthday Friday, July 1, 2016, and you’re invited!
The party starts at noon (note time change) in the Building 213 Cafeteria and will include cake, photographs and presentations on Argonne’s past, present and future.
Are you on social media? Facebook? Twitter? The laboratory is telling the world about its 70-year journey, and … Read More »
- Large-Eddy Simulations of Flow Over a Cube in a Turbulent Boundary LayerAugust 16 - 10:30 am
- Future High-Precision Parity Violation Experiments at Jefferson LabAugust 16 - 10:30 am
- Predicting Long-Term Properties of Nuclear Reactor Structural Materials Using Physically Based ModelsAugust 16 - 11:00 am
- R&D Special Report: Federally Funded Research LabsAugust 14, 2018
- New Battery Material Pegged As Breakthrough For Faster ChargingAugust 8, 2018
- New materials could make batteries charge fasterAugust 8, 2018