The Abri Credit Union ATM, located in the vestibule of Building 233, will be unavailable Tuesday, March 12, through mid-morning Friday, March 15, 2019.
Argonne’s Food Service Provider Sodexo will soon launch a new online tool called Catertrax for catering at the laboratory. Read More »
Argonne blood drive: You give. People live.
Abri Credit Union, in partnership with the Heartland Blood Center, will host a blood drive Wednesday, Jan. 9, 2019, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
A Heartland Blood Center mobile coach will be located outside of Building 233 (former Abri Credit Union). A photo ID is required. Donors … Read More »
To celebrate the lab’s renewed partnership with its food service contractor, Sodexo, and to welcome Abri Credit Union to its new location, the Building 213 Cafeteria (Bistro 213) and Abri will host a celebration Monday, Nov. 5, through Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018, in their respective locations.
The Building 401 Grill will be closed on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018, due to a temporary power shutdown for electrical maintenance in Buildings 401 and 402. The Grill reopens Sunday, Oct. 7, at 11:30 a.m.
The Guest House Gift Shop will have additional lunch and dinner items available for purchase during the closure.
The Building 213 Cafeteria will close at 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 21, 2018, for maintenance.
There will be no coffee service or meeting area access after 1:30 p.m.
Abri Credit Union will present a free informational seminar “Rethinking Diversification” on Tuesday, Sept. 11, 2018, at noon in the Building 402 Lower Gallery.
In today’s volatile market, retirement savers face new challenges. Traditional portfolio diversification may no longer be the answer to growing your savings without the risk of losing it all. Luckily, there … Read More »
The Argonne Guest House Restaurant presents a Shrimp Boil every Thursday for lunch and dinner during the month of August 2015. Reservations are not required. Read More »
- Opportunities for Light Particles at the Large Hadron ColliderMay 21 - 2:00 pm
- New Opportunities with Large-Area Picosecond Photo-DetectorsMay 22 - 11:00 am
- An Inside View of the Physical Review Family of JournalsMay 22 - 12:00 pm
- Conner Prochaska, @ENERGY 's Chief Commercialization Officer and Director of the Office of Technology Transitions, o… https://t.co/YYXbYvVmaZ 47 minutes ago
- Dan Korytov, graduate student @UChicago , works with millions of galaxies and terabytes of data to gain a deeper und… https://t.co/Q7KEV9AEU5 1 hour ago