On Tax Day, Monday, April 15, 2019, all purchases at the Guest House Restaurant and 401 Grill will be tax free.
Mobile Lube Express will again be offering onsite oil changes each month from April through October, on the fourth Thursday of the month.
Upcoming monthly oil change schedule:
April 25 May 23 June 27 July 25 Aug. 22 Sept. 26 Oct. 24
The oil change service is located in the raised portion of the Building … Read More »
Sodexo now offers the option of online ordering through their Bistro 213 Express lunch service. Convenient and a great way to save time, customers order and pay online, then pick up their lunch at the Building 213 Cafeteria.
The Argonne Guest House restaurant will offer a lenten special for lunch and dinner each Friday beginning Friday, March 8, through Friday, April 19, 2019.
The special, fried catfish fillet with fries and a roll, is available for $10.95.
This summer student interns will stay at the Argonne Guest House. While students will occupy the four-bedroom quads, single- and double-occupancy rooms will remain available for other programs and individual reservations.
The summer interns begin arriving on campus May 25, and depart the first week of August.
The Abri Credit Union ATM, located in the vestibule of Building 233, will be unavailable Tuesday, March 12, through mid-morning Friday, March 15, 2019.
Argonne’s Food Service Provider Sodexo will soon launch a new online tool called Catertrax for catering at the laboratory. Read More »
To celebrate the lab’s renewed partnership with its food service contractor, Sodexo, and to welcome Abri Credit Union to its new location, the Building 213 Cafeteria (Bistro 213) and Abri will host a celebration Monday, Nov. 5, through Thursday, Nov. 8, 2018, in their respective locations.
- Unusual Isomerization Behavior of Organic Solutes at Solvent/Silica InterfacesSeptember 20 - 11:00 am
- Mining Redox Active Materials for Energy StorageSeptember 20 - 1:30 pm
- Inverse Science from the Perspective of Computed Tomography and Super-ResolutionSeptember 23 - 10:00 am
- The Technological Heavyweight You’ve Probably Never Heard Of: ESnetSeptember 10, 2019
- Getting a look under the hood of topological insulatorsSeptember 10, 2019
- Apple Smarts: iPhone as much a creature of public subsidy as private brillianceSeptember 6, 2019