Avid gardening enthusiasts or beginners looking to reap their first harvest can still claim a plot of land on Argonne’s campus to plant and cultivate. The Garden Club has plots available for the 2016 growing season near Buildings 203 and 200. Those interested in growing garden-fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers can visit the Garden … Read More
The Argonne Chess Club will meet from noon to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 12, 2016, in the Bistro 213 Work Cafe to analyze games. Anyone on campus who’s interested in chess is welcome to attend.
The April meeting of the Argonne Garden Club will be held Tuesday, April 19, 2016, at noon in Bldg. 212, Room A157. Garden Club members can cultivate their own plot at Argonne or join for the gardening talk at the monthly meeting.
Join this month’s guest speaker, University of Illinois Extension Master Gardener Pat … Read More »
The Argonne Garden Club will meet Tuesday, May 19, 2015, at noon in Building 212, Room A157. Read More »
The Argonne Table Tennis Club meets every Tuesday and Thursday, from 5:30 to 8 p.m., in Bldg. 362, Rm. E-148. Read More »
Join the lunchtime celebration as the Chinese Association at Argonne (CAA) rings in 2016, the Year of the Monkey. On Monday, Feb. 8, the Bistro 213 Café will offer a special Chinese menu, including sweet sour pork over rice, small eggrolls, hot and spicy soup and fortune cookies.
The New Year festivities include Chinese cultural … Read More »
The African American Black Club (AABC) presents “Steppers Set and Line Dancing” with Teresa “Terri” Hardy Thursday, February 11, 2016, from 4:30 to 9 p.m. in the Bistro 213 Work Cafe. Read More »
The Argonne Club, in partnership with the Lemont Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Honor Post 5189, sponsored a collection drive for overseas U.S. troops in November. Four gurneys filled with donated goods were delivered to the Lemont VFW. Read More »
The Argonne Club in partnership with the Lemont Veterans of Foreign Wars Honor Post #5189, Ladies Auxiliary Division, will hold a collection drive for U.S. troops overseas. Read More »
- Modeling the Milky Way in the Exascale Era: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 22 - 10:30 am
- A High-Quality Composite AxionOctober 23 - 10:30 am
- Neutrino Mistakes: Wrong Hints and Tracks, Hopes and FailuresOctober 23 - 12:00 pm
- BGU researchers join new workshop on water challenges and solutionsOctober 19, 2018
- Quantum technology: From sci-fi to reality with David Awschalom (Ep. 11)October 19, 2018
- Changing the Shape of a Zirconium NucleusOctober 16, 2018
- #ICYMI - @CRIstartup 's Demo Day showcases entrepreneur-national laboratory relationships - https://t.co/OfllvEyNay https://t.co/DElQABSzPu 8 hours ago
- Our annual call for proposals at the Center for Nanoscale Materials is now open! Have research interests in hierarc… https://t.co/TUPbKXlhTq 12 hours ago