JumpStart: Science policy and career options in research, strategic leadership and program development
A panel of researchers who have worked in Washington, D.C. will present a fun and informative look at how our country develops science policy at the next Jumpstart meeting Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2016. They’ll also discuss how their D.C. assignments changed their careers.
The meeting, hosted by the Postdoctoral Society of Argonne in conjunction with … Read More »
Learn how working with participants in Argonne’s new incubator for technology entrepreneurs, Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), can help you grow your program and increase your impact at the next JumpStart meeting Thursday, June 23, 2016.
The one-hour brown-bag meeting is open to all employees and will begin at noon in the Building 213 … Read More »
Early-career scientists and engineers will want to attend the next JumpStart meeting on Tuesday, Jan. 26, to learn about Argonne’s Named Fellowships. Read More »
There will be two JumpStart meetings in January 2016 — the first, on Tuesday, Jan. 12, will provide tips for employees who find themselves in teaching situations. Read More »
Using the Workday online system to make Open Enrollment elections will be the topic of a JumpStart meeting on Thursday, Nov. 12, 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., Work Café, Private Dining Room. Read More »
Researchers will want to attend the next JumpStart meeting on Wednesday, Sept. 2, to learn about Argonne’s Named Fellowships. Read More »
Get your Workday questions answered and learn “power user” techniques to get more of out the laboratory’s new employee information system at the next JumpStart meeting Aug. 13. Read More »
Tina Henne presents a seminar on mentoring Wednesday, June 18. Read More »
- Dark Matter at the LHC and L1 Track Trigger at the HL-LHCMarch 20 - 11:00 am
- Garden Club MeetingMarch 20 - 12:00 pm
- Machine Learning and High Performance Computing Journal ClubMarch 20 - 12:00 pm
- Chemists from Argonne and @Univ_Lille1 have explored protactinium’s multiple resemblances to understand the relatio… https://t.co/H4BKIsHSCn 2 hours ago
- Are you a researcher with an interest in exploring synergies between quantum information science and nuclear physic… https://t.co/Q2XZ4kR2o9 4 hours ago