Fermilab, with sponsorship from the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE), will host the National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) Fall Conference Thursday, Oct. 27, through Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016, at Wilson Street & Kirk Road, Batavia. Over 100 undergraduates, graduate students, postdocs and early career faculty will attend the conference to equip themselves … Read More
All research and development employees are encouraged to attend the afternoon poster session at the 2016 Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium. Show your support for Argonne’s hardworking postdocs and catch up on their latest research projects on Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016, at 2 p.m. in the Bldg. 240 TCS Conference Center.
The poster session is … Read More »
The meeting will be held from 12:30-1:30 p.m. … Read More »
Eight Argonne employees recently were honored for their exceptional work as mentors and supervisors. “Their work is essential and should serve as an example for all of us to follow,” said Argonne Director Peter Littlewood who presented the awards at a recent reception to celebrate the winners.
“We are privileged to have here at Argonne … Read More »
This week marks the seventh annual National Postdoc Appreciation Week (NPAW). Since 2009, the National Postdoctoral Association (NPA)* has sponsored this week-long celebration. NPAW grew out of National … Read More »
A postdoctoral seminar with tips on how to optimize your poster space will be held Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016, at noon in Bldg. 241, Room D172.
Poster content — what to include, what to leave out Distilling your message Creating a visually appealing poster Presenting YOU at your poster
JumpStart: Science policy and career options in research, strategic leadership and program development
A panel of researchers who have worked in Washington, D.C. will present a fun and informative look at how our country develops science policy at the next Jumpstart meeting Tuesday, Aug. 30, 2016. They’ll also discuss how their D.C. assignments changed their careers.
The meeting, hosted by the Postdoctoral Society of Argonne in conjunction with … Read More »
The 2016 Postdoctoral Research and Career Symposium will take place Thursday, Oct. 6, 2016, at the Bldg. 240 TCS Conference Center.
Showcases postdoctoral research Highlights research directions and diverse career paths for postdocs Enables industry and government leaders to connect with the nation’s top scientific and engineering talent for current and future needs … Read More »
- Modeling the Milky Way in the Exascale Era: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 22 - 10:30 am
- A High-Quality Composite AxionOctober 23 - 10:30 am
- Neutrino Mistakes: Wrong Hints and Tracks, Hopes and FailuresOctober 23 - 12:00 pm
- BGU researchers join new workshop on water challenges and solutionsOctober 19, 2018
- Quantum technology: From sci-fi to reality with David Awschalom (Ep. 11)October 19, 2018
- Changing the Shape of a Zirconium NucleusOctober 16, 2018
- #ICYMI - @CRIstartup 's Demo Day showcases entrepreneur-national laboratory relationships - https://t.co/OfllvEyNay https://t.co/DElQABSzPu 8 hours ago
- Our annual call for proposals at the Center for Nanoscale Materials is now open! Have research interests in hierarc… https://t.co/TUPbKXlhTq 13 hours ago