If you notice downed wires or damaged electrical equipment on the Argonne site, keep a safe distance alerting any others nearby and immediately call 911 from a lab phone or 630-252-1911 from a cell phone. Read More
Argonne’s Office of Emergency Management will host a Basic Weather Spotter training class (EM108) on Tuesday, July 14, from 1- 3 p.m. in the Building 362 Auditorium. Read More »
A recent Facilities Management and Services (FMS) project has completed numerous safety improvements on the Building 308 highbay roof. Read More »
The Environment, Safety and Quality Assurance (ESQ) Division provides employees the opportunity to obtain custom ear plugs. Read More »
The Environment, Safety and Quality Assurance (ESQ) Division will host a Hand Safety and Modern Ergonomic Workplace Product Road Show Tuesday, June 23, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Building 240 TCS Conference Center. Read More »
Working safely should be a natural part of working and performing research, not something the safety people do.
Safety is EVERYONE’s responsibility.
Every June, Argonne observes Integrated Safety Management (ISM) Month. ISM provides a formal, organized process for the laboratory to plan, perform, assess and improve the safe conduct of work at all levels.
All site occupants are encouraged to … Read More »
Argonne’s EVS, NE and ESQ divisions recently held a training course on Rapid Assessment Methods for Environmental Radioactivity. Read More »
The Physical Sciences and Engineering (PSE) Directorate has been recognized by the National Safety Council (NSC) with a Milestone Award. Read More »
Argonne has designated June 2015 as Integrated Safety Management (ISM) Month (Login required). Read More »
Building 240, Theory and Computing Sciences, will be shut down Monday, June 1, 2015. Read More »
- Mindful Mondays Meditation ClassApril 23 - 12:30 pm
- Managing Uncertainty in Electric Grids using Chance Constrained Programming and Statistical LearningApril 23 - 2:00 pm
- Superconducting Half-Wave Resonator Development and Their Physical LimitationsApril 23 - 3:30 pm
- Army researchers conduct first-ever combustion experiment with X-raysApril 19, 2018
- Reconnecting art and science in the classroomApril 19, 2018
- Getting magnesium ions to pick up the paceApril 19, 2018