Sisterson will demonstrate the process of how much we learn about difficult to observe phenomena, like tornadoes, by … Read More
Jeff Chamberlain, a former Argonne staff member and current CEO of Volta Energy Technologies, will give a talk on Oct. 20, 2017, on the latest developments with Volta and the work the company plans … Read More »
Congratulations to the following researchers on having their U.S. patents granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office for technologies invented at Argonne:
ALD coating of nuclear fuel actinides materials Patent No.: US 9,754,687
Abdellatif M. Yacout (NE) Michael J. Pellin (MSD) Michael C. Billone (NE)
Resource loading system and method for … Read More »
It is important that Argonne researchers have an understanding of intellectual property (IP) management, including how to identify IP and what to do once you determine you have created IP.
Nuclear engineer Dave Grabaskas (NE) will present “Nuclear Energy & Technology — from 1942 to the 3rd Millennium” Thursday, Oct. 26, 2017, at Argonne National Laboratory, 9700 S. Cass Avenue, Building 402, Argonne, IL.
… Read More »
Last week the Technology Commercialization and Partnerships Division (TCP) and the Legal Department (LEG) hosted the 2017 Statement of Work workshop.
There was a strong turnout at the workshop, but in case you were not among those in attendance, TCP and Legal invite you to review the following materials from the event:
An updated version of the Dash application, launched on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2017, provides a new, web-based “light” client for application access, in addition to the “full” version. For most users, the light client provides all of the functionality they will need on a regular basis. For “power” users, those who are doing printing and … Read More »
Bioinformatician/Molecular Biologist Gyorgy Babnigg (BIO) will discuss his Laboratory-Directed Research and Development (LDRD) sponsored work at the LDRD Seminar Series presentation Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017.
“Biology at Speed: A Novel Experimental Framework” begins at … Read More »
Business and Information Services is releasing a major upgrade of the Dash application, which will be available Wednesday, Sept. 13, 2017. Dash provides a secure, remote access gateway to many business systems and several other specialized applications. Dash is also the primary method for accessing Dayforce, Argonne’s time and effort recording application.
Dash will be … Read More »
The Technology Commercialization and Partnerships Division and the Legal Department will present the 2017 Statement of Work (SOW) workshop on Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017, at 10:30 a.m. in the Building 240, TCS Conference Center.
The workshop … Read More »
- Modeling the Milky Way in the Exascale Era: Challenges and OpportunitiesOctober 22 - 10:30 am
- A High-Quality Composite AxionOctober 23 - 10:30 am
- Neutrino Mistakes: Wrong Hints and Tracks, Hopes and FailuresOctober 23 - 12:00 pm
- BGU researchers join new workshop on water challenges and solutionsOctober 19, 2018
- Quantum technology: From sci-fi to reality with David Awschalom (Ep. 11)October 19, 2018
- Changing the Shape of a Zirconium NucleusOctober 16, 2018
- #ICYMI - @CRIstartup 's Demo Day showcases entrepreneur-national laboratory relationships - https://t.co/OfllvEyNay https://t.co/DElQABSzPu 9 hours ago
- Our annual call for proposals at the Center for Nanoscale Materials is now open! Have research interests in hierarc… https://t.co/TUPbKXlhTq 13 hours ago