LDRD FY2016 calls for technology
Argonne’s Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) program has issued two calls for FY 2016:
FY 2016 Director’s Competitive Grants LDRD Proposals
Due Date: April 30, 2015
The Director’s Competitive Grants component of LDRD seeks proposals for exploratory research and development projects in any field or multidisciplinary area aligned with the missions of DOE and the Laboratory.
Single- and multi-investigator proposals of basic, applied, theoretical, modeling and simulation, and/or experimental research projects are encouraged.
- Review the memorandum for submission details. (Login required)
FY 2016 Strategic Initiative Component of LDRD
Due Date: May 15, 2015
Argonne’s senior management, after seeking input from across the Laboratory, has defined the following LDRD Strategic Initiative areas for FY 2016:
- Applied Energy and Sustainable Transportation
- Biological and Environmental Science Capability Development
- Hard X-ray Sciences
- Materials and Molecules to Manufacturing
- National and Global Security
- Next Generation Computing
- Nuclear Energy Science and Technology
- Universe as the Lab (ULab)
These LDRD initiative areas will be managed through their respective associate laboratory director (ALD) offices. Each ALD office has provided its description of one or more of these strategic areas, including details about their key elements.
- Review the memorandum for submission details. (Login required).
Questions can be directed to Rebecca R. Rank at email@example.com or ext. 2-6855.