New to ALCF? Need a Refresher?
“Getting Started on ALCF Resources” is an interactive videoconference that covers the basics you’ll need to get your projects up and running.
Learn ways to minimize wait time in job queues and tips for backing up your data; practice building your code on Blue Gene/Q and submitting jobs. Plus, our experts will walk you through hands-on exercises where you will compile and run programs on our Blue Gene/Q systems.
To maximize your experience, each session will be limited to six participants.
Seats are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
- Session C: 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session D: 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Thursday, January 21, 2016
- Session E: 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session F: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- Session G: 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session H: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, January 28, 2016
- Session I: 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Session J: 1 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Please visit alcf.anl.gov/gsv2016 for more details.