4th quarter radiation dosimeters were due Wednesday, Dec. 23, 2015. Read More
About Argonne Today
Argonne Today is a daily publication of Argonne National Laboratory intended for employees and facility users. It provides information on science and engineering results; awards and funding opportunities; employee benefits, safety, wellness, diversity, leadership and career development; and seminars, conferences, symposia, professional events and club activities.
Radiation dosimeters are due Friday, June 28, 2019.
Employees are asked to return dosimeters to the assigned rack or local distribution office as soon as possible. Prompt return will help minimize the added effort and costs associated with searching for and processing late dosimeters.
As a reminder, per LMS-PROC-146, “When you are not using dosimeter, … Read More »
Argonne’s Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is looking for teams and players. Read More »
The Argonne Running Club presents a Soup Run and Walk Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2016, at noon at the APS Gallery. Read More »
Lost something? Find it here. Read More »
The Hispanic Latino Club is holding a tamale sale Monday, Oct. 30, through Friday, Nov. 10, 2015. Read More »
All postdocs and students are invited to attend the postdoc career prep lunch workshop, “Getting to the Interview,” on Thursday, Oct. 4, 2018, from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Building 446 Auditorium..
This workshop will present strategies and guidelines for crafting highly effective job application documents. Content will include best practices for both academic … Read More »
Laboratory employees are required to safeguard Government Property in their care, regardless of its location. Read More »
A helicopter may be in the skies on Thursday, Feb. 8, 2018, hovering over the neighboring forest preserve outside Argonne’s fence line. Weather permitting, the U.S. Department of Agriculture will be conducting an aerial count of the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County’s white-tailed deer population.
Information about white-tailed deer management and … Read More »
Deadline for submission: Friday, March 2, 2018
The Center for Nanoscale Materials (CNM) is soliciting proposals for user-initiated nanoscience and nanotechnology research. The CNM provides external users with access to a broad range of capabilities for design, synthesis, characterization and theory and modeling in order to significantly advance the understanding of nanoscale phenomena … Read More »
- Principles of Open Government Data and Open Science in Archaeology: Big Data Lessons from the Digital Index of North American ArchaeologyJanuary 20 - 10:30 am
- Machine Learning in Fundamental Nuclear Physics ResearchJanuary 20 - 3:30 pm
- Development and Deployment of Negative Emissions Technologies: Humanity’s Moonshot for the 21st CenturyJanuary 21 - 11:00 am
- The Big Questions: Ian Foster on High-Performance ComputingJanuary 15, 2020
- Department of Energy announces $625 million for new quantum centersJanuary 10, 2020
- Energy Dept. invests $625M in ‘transformative technology’January 10, 2020
- #ICYMI - The mechanistic and functional profile of the therapeutic anti-IgE antibody ligelizumab differs from omali… https://t.co/1nvX1lbvVP 6 hours ago
- RT @NatureComms : In a recent paper published in @NatureComms and available here https://t.co/DhRpXeiNPc, Phay Ho and colleagues from @EPFL ,… 1 day ago