Argonne’s Food Service Provider Sodexo will soon launch a new online tool called Catertrax for catering at the laboratory. Read More
Holiday shortbread cookie tray (two … Read More »
The water leak affecting Building 213 has been repaired, and the Cafeteria will resume normal operations Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2016.
Due to a water leak, there will be no food or coffee service in the Building 213 Cafeteria Tuesday, Dec. 6, 2016. The water leak has been secured, but repairs are expected to take one to three days.
The Cafeteria will be open today for meetings or working individually. However, the restrooms will be closed. … Read More »
The Work Café in Building 213 and the 401 Grill will help employees get into the Crosstown Classic spirit Thursday, July 28, 2016.
At the Work Café, the Grill Station will feature bratwurst and hot dogs. The Action Station will add loaded nachos to the menu. The 401 Grill will test how well you know … Read More »
Fresh produce will be offered for sale at a farmer’s market Thursday, July 21, 2016, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in the Bldg. 213 Cafeteria front entrance.
Sodexo, the laboratory’s food service operator, will participate in the Campbell’s Soup Drive Monday, April 18, through Monday, May 16, 2016. The collected cans of soup will be donated to a local food pantry. In 2015, employees donated 900 cans of soup.
Cans of Campbell’s soup can be donated at several locations throughout the laboratory.
… Read More »
The 401 Grill will be closing at 5 p.m. Sunday, March 27, 2016.
The Bistro 213 Café will offer special menus on select days in February 2016 to celebrate the following occasions:
Friday, Feb. 5 : Super Bowl 50 Super Friday Monday, Feb. 8: Chinese New Year Celebration — “Year of the Monkey” Tuesday, Feb. 9: Mardi Gras Friday, Feb. 12: Valentine’s Day
Facilities Management and Services’ Amenities Office now has a reservation system for the Bistro 213 Work Cafe Collaboration Zones. Read More »
- Principles of Open Government Data and Open Science in Archaeology: Big Data Lessons from the Digital Index of North American ArchaeologyJanuary 20 - 10:30 am
- Machine Learning in Fundamental Nuclear Physics ResearchJanuary 20 - 3:30 pm
- Development and Deployment of Negative Emissions Technologies: Humanity’s Moonshot for the 21st CenturyJanuary 21 - 11:00 am
- The Big Questions: Ian Foster on High-Performance ComputingJanuary 15, 2020
- Department of Energy announces $625 million for new quantum centersJanuary 10, 2020
- Energy Dept. invests $625M in ‘transformative technology’January 10, 2020
- #ICYMI - The mechanistic and functional profile of the therapeutic anti-IgE antibody ligelizumab differs from omali… https://t.co/1nvX1lbvVP 6 hours ago
- RT @NatureComms : In a recent paper published in @NatureComms and available here https://t.co/DhRpXeiNPc, Phay Ho and colleagues from @EPFL ,… 2 days ago