Representatives from Argonne and Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), Argonne’s lab-embedded entrepreneurship program, will take part in a panel discussion titled “Energy Tech & Innovation: Solutions for Our Future” on Wednesday, Oct. 23, 2019, at hub88 (2000 Lucent Lane, Naperville, IL, 60563).
Chain Reaction Innovations
Twelve energy start-ups that have been embedded in U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) national laboratories will showcase their energy technologies for potential investors and the energy community at the Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI) Demo Day 2019, to be held from 5 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 17, 2019, at the Gleacher Center … Read More »
Chain Reaction Innovation (CRI) is holding the semifinal pitch competition for its third cohort on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Building 241, Room D172. This is the first of a two-part pitch competition with reviews from panels of industry experts, investors, scientists and engineers. Through an annual call, four to … Read More »
Chain Reaction Innovations will announce the innovators who will make up Cohort 2 of the lab-embedded entrepreneurial program at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, April 18, 2018, in the Building 240 TCS Conference Center. All Argonne staff are invited to attend and learn about the exciting projects these innovators will be working on.
… Read More »
John Carlisle, director of Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), invites all Argonne employees, their family and friends to attend the finals pitch competition to select the second cohort. The event will be held on Wednesday, Feb. 7, 2018, from noon to 5 p.m. in Building 240, Room 1404.
The competition will kick off with a welcome … Read More »
The Postdoctoral Society of Argonne will host “Surviving Failure in a Start-up” Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2017, from noon to 1:30 p.m. in the Bldg. 213 Cafeteria Conference Room.
Have you considered a starting a startup-company but are worried about what would happen if it didn’t work out? What would you do if your … Read More »
Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz will join U.S. Senator Richard Durbin and officials from Argonne and the University of Chicago on Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, to announce the first cohort of innovators to participate in Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), the Midwest’s first entrepreneurship program to embed innovators in a national laboratory.
The announcement is scheduled for … Read More »
The finals for the first cohort of Argonne’s new technology incubator, Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), will take place from 12:40 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. Oct. 4, 2016, in Bldg. 241, Room D-172. Argonne employees are invited to watch all or part of the judging to learn about future opportunities to collaborate with the … Read More »
Argonne’s new technology incubator, Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI), invites Argonne principal investigators (PIs) and postdocs to watch the semifinalist judging for its first cohort on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016.
The judging will occur from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. in Bldg. 241, Room D-172. An agenda will be posted the week of September 5 … Read More »
The Women in Science and Technology (WIST) Program will host a First Friday Forum Friday, July 15, 2016, at noon in the Bldg. 213 Cafeteria Private Dining Room. Andreas Roelofs (ACC) and Tona Kunz (CEP) will present on how the new Chain Reaction Innovations (CRI) program provides growth opportunities for scientists at Argonne.
Argonne’s … Read More »
- Principles of Open Government Data and Open Science in Archaeology: Big Data Lessons from the Digital Index of North American ArchaeologyJanuary 20 - 10:30 am
- Machine Learning in Fundamental Nuclear Physics ResearchJanuary 20 - 3:30 pm
- Development and Deployment of Negative Emissions Technologies: Humanity’s Moonshot for the 21st CenturyJanuary 21 - 11:00 am
- The Big Questions: Ian Foster on High-Performance ComputingJanuary 15, 2020
- Department of Energy announces $625 million for new quantum centersJanuary 10, 2020
- Energy Dept. invests $625M in ‘transformative technology’January 10, 2020
- #ICYMI - The mechanistic and functional profile of the therapeutic anti-IgE antibody ligelizumab differs from omali… https://t.co/1nvX1lbvVP 6 hours ago
- RT @NatureComms : In a recent paper published in @NatureComms and available here https://t.co/DhRpXeiNPc, Phay Ho and colleagues from @EPFL ,… 2 days ago