The annual 3-on-3 Basketball Championship game takes place Thursday, Aug. 10. Read More
The Argonne African American Employee Resource Group (AAA-ERG) will hold the its eighth Annual Taste of AAA-ERG Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., on the lawn area between Building 200 and the Building 213 Cafeteria.
All are invited to sample cuisine from many of the AAA-ERG’s finest chefs. Food selections will … Read More »
The Argonne Garden Club will hold its July meeting on Thursday, July 18, 2019, at noon in Building 212, Room A157. All are welcome to learn about the club, garden-plot program, upcoming fun and how to get involved. Information and forms for the Garden Club, garden plot program and upcoming meeting can be found … Read More »
All students and employees are invited to the Argonne Running Club’s annual hot dog run and walk on Wednesday, July 17, 2019, at noon.
The event begins outside of the Freund Lodge at Building 600 and features a 3.2-mile run and a 1.7-mile walk.
Picnic food, including traditional and vegan hot dogs, and prizes will … Read More »
The 2019 Argonne Picnic, hosted by the Argonne Club, takes place Saturday, July 13, 2019, at Argonne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
All employees, their families and friends are invited to enjoy a day of games, interactive attractions, music, food, and fun. Employees are asked to review the park rules and safety … Read More »
Argonne’s Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament is looking for teams and players. Read More »
ABLED launches a new support group for employees parenting children on the autism spectrum and related disorders
The employee resource group ABLED (Argonne Backs, Listens, and Educates for Disabilities) is sponsoring a new support group focused on employees who are parenting children on the autism spectrum and other related disorders. This support group is open to parents at any stage of their child’s journey, whether newly diagnosed, school aged, or transitioning to … Read More »
Join Laboratory Director Paul Kearns and the Argonne Running Club at the 38th Annual Director’s Run and Walk on Wednesday, June 26, 2019.
The event begins at noon in front of the west end of Building 241.
The run features a 5K course and the walk will follow a 2-mile course.
There is limited parking … Read More »
Six Flags Great America Theme Park is offering Argonne employees discounted tickets. Read More »
The 2019 Argonne picnic, hosted by the Argonne Club, will take place Saturday, July 13, 2019, at Argonne Park from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Numerous volunteers are needed to make this event a success.
Many different time slots are available, and volunteers will receive a free T-shirt for volunteering.
- Quantum Information Processing with Bosonic ModesNovember 13 - 11:00 am
- Nonlinear and Ultrafast Spectroscopy of Colloidal NanomaterialsNovember 13 - 11:00 pm
- Engineering Superconductivity in Semiconductor Nanowires for Quantum Device ApplicationsNovember 14 - 1:00 pm
- Chicago Quantum Summit hosts international researchers, industry membersNovember 7, 2019
- X-rays of human skull to improve military helmetsNovember 7, 2019
- Harvesting energy from light using bio-inspired artificial cellsNovember 7, 2019
- BYU - Idaho CSA joins dozens others this weekend for the @ENERGY CyberForce Competition™ @INL . Follow us for the la… https://t.co/0aFq927jKe 16 minutes ago
- C^4 hails from @BoiseState and is hoping to take it all this weekend @INL for the @ENERGY CyberForce Competition™.… https://t.co/aNHDrxYK27 2 hours ago