As Argonne employees, we are excited to accelerate science and technology to drive U.S. prosperity and security. Let’s spread the word. Join Communications and Public Affairs (CPA) for a conversation about how each of us can share Argonne’s world-changing work with audiences eager to learn more about what we do and why we do it.
Update: This event will be rescheduled
Christopher Kramer, head of Media Relations for Argonne’s Communications and Public Affairs division, will present “Effective Communication” on Thursday, Jan. 31, 2019, at noon in Building 203, Room D120. The workshop is hosted by the Next Generation Society (NGS).
Effective communication with stakeholders is vital to raising visibility in … Read More »
The Communications and Public Affairs (CPA) division would like your input to improve the quality and value of our communications to the laboratory and our partners and sponsors. We are seeking your feedback on proposed innovations as well as traditional programs.
Our last survey was in 2015, so we are excited to be conducting a … Read More »
Through the Laboratory Directed Research and Development (LDRD) program, Argonne researchers have cultivated viable scientific and technical breakthroughs by starting with novel concepts. The Advanced Photon Source, Argonne Leadership Computing Facility and Joint Center … Read More »
The next JumpStart forum will focus on how the internet is transforming the way that scientists and humanities scholars are generating, communicating and evaluating new knowledge. Business and Technical Communications Lead Joseph E. Harmon (BIS) will discuss the transformative changes that are taking place with state-of-the-art examples drawn from “The Internet Revolution in the Sciences … Read More »
The Feb. 15, 2018, JumpStart presentation on the “InsideOut” revamp of the laboratory’s public website and intranet has been posted to the program’s page on Inside Argonne. Creative Services Manager Abby Miesen and Digital Project Manager Nathan Ronchetti (CPA) led the discussion of the project.
The next JumpStart meeting will be held … Read More »
This post is being revised. Please check back later.
The next JumpStart forum will focus on the ongoing effort to overhaul Inside Argonne and redesign key features of the laboratory’s public website. Project leaders will provide an overview of the project’s current status, the collaborative development process and next steps.
The meeting will be held Thursday, Feb. 15, 2018, at 1:30 p.m. in Building … Read More »
Through the CELS Program Development Training Series, Argonne scientists, engineers and researchers develop the tools and knowledge to innovate and champion leading science and new funding programs. Monthly sessions introduce participants to the principals of program … Read More »
Suresh Sunderrajan, interim associate laboratory director for Science & Technology Partnerships and Outreach (S&TPO), will join Interim Laboratory Director Paul Kearns for the next “Conversations with Kearns” on Monday, May 15, 2017, from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m. in the Bldg. 213 Cafeteria. All employees are invited to attend.
Sunderrajan will discuss Argonne’s new S&TPO directorate … Read More »
- The Proton Size Determined from a New Measurement of the Atomic Hydrogen n=2 Lamb Shift: Resolving the Proton Radius PuzzleNovember 15 - 11:00 am
- Climate Change and Health in IllinoisNovember 18 - 10:30 am
- Flowing the Strong Interactions and the Electric Dipole MomentNovember 18 - 3:30 pm
- Study finds climate impact of hydropower varies widelyNovember 14, 2019
- Chicago Quantum Summit hosts international researchers, industry membersNovember 7, 2019
- X-rays of human skull to improve military helmetsNovember 7, 2019
- #ICYMI - Pioneering collaboration leads researchers to comb through thousands of scientific articles to identify ke… https://t.co/WVx2HNApVn 1 hour ago
- #ICYMI - A computational study on the role of glutamate and NMDA receptors on cortical spreading depression using a… https://t.co/XnDB2YxvCt 8 hours ago