Physical Therapy Program Manager Jaimin Shah (HEW) will provide tips on how to straighten up and maintain a good posture at the next JumpStart meeting, Thursday, May 17, 2018, at 10:30 a.m. in Building 241, Room D172. All … Read More
The next JumpStart forum will feature Abby Miesen (CPA), Donna Keto (BIS) and Dave Jacqué (CPA), who are leading the effort to overhaul Inside Argonne and redesign key features of the laboratory’s public website. They will provide an … Read More »
Balancing work and health is sometimes difficult. Kenneth Belcher (AES) and Tracy Rager (EGS), from the Argonne Running Club, will share their personal stories at the JumpStart open forum Wednesday, July 19, 2017, at noon in Bldg. 201, Room 190A/B. They will also provide a brief history of the Argonne Running Club and information about … Read More »
Many of the services employees need to get their work done are moving to Vector, from ordering specialty gases to photography. The Thursday, July 13, 2017, JumpStart forum, “Vector: Making work work better” will feature an overview of Vector by IT Process Manager Jack Schmidt (BIS). Vector is an easy-to-use online platform that allows you … Read More »
The June 21 JumpStart discussion will focus on Poll Everywhere, an online service that allows you to create and embed live response polls into PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides presentations for meetings. This new service is now available for use by all Argonne employees.
Internal Communications Specialist Michael Kawaters (CPA) will provide an overview of … Read More »
International Travel Manager Terry Bohle (FMS-SSS) … Read More »
All are welcome to learn more about the results of the Inside Argonne 2016 employee survey and the ongoing project to improve the employee intranet at a JumpStart meeting Wednesday, April 19, 2017. The meeting will begin at … Read More »
Argonne researchers are invited to attend a JumpStart session on Thursday, Feb. 2, 2017, aimed at helping them understand the process for submitting entries in technology award programs as well as the support that’s available to them from lab staff.
The presentation/discussion will cover multiple topics, including:
Why it is beneficial for researchers and the … Read More »
January is National Mentoring Month, and what better way to begin the year than to “JumpStart” your mentoring relationships?
In a JumpStart meeting set for Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2017, we’ll talk about:
basic steps towards building a meaningful mentoring relationship key skills for mentors and mentees examples of mentoring activities resources available to … Read More »
- Molecular Diagnostics in Pediatrics: Future of Precision MedicineOctober 15 - 10:00 am
- ALP Miniclusters and Early Matter DominationOctober 15 - 10:15 am
- Polymer Informatics: Current Status and Critical Next StepsOctober 15 - 11:00 am
- Peering into batteries: X-rays reveal lithium-ion's mysteriesOctober 10, 2019
- Argonne releases GREET 2019October 8, 2019
- What Can Cyberdefenses Learn from the Human Immune System?October 8, 2019
- For #NuclearScienceWeek we’re sharing fun facts about the world’s first nuclear reactor! Fun Fact #1, it all began… https://t.co/oUVUB55Nnq 37 minutes ago
- RT @argonne_lcf : On Oct. 16, Ignacio Laguna of @Livermore_Comp will lead a webinar on tools and techniques for floating-point analysis as p… 6 hours ago