Starting Friday, Dec. 20, at 8:30 p.m. through 4:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 21, 2019, scheduled maintenance will be performed on the Virgin Pulse website. All members will see a site maintenance page upon login during this time and members using the mobile app will be informed that some app features will be unavailable during … Read More
Bring completed registration form and check, payable to Right Fit, to Building 201, Health & Employee Wellness.
After 3:30 p.m., please use the drop box to the right of the receptionist window.
Registration will not be accepted after Friday, Jan. 3, 2020.
For additional information, contact Julie Freyer.
Boot camp for fat loss
Mondays, … Read More »
Health and Employee Wellness (HEW) will sponsor the sixth annual “Give it a Weigh for the Holidays,” a fun wellness program for the holidays that supports healthy living and charitable giving. The program aims to help employees avoid holiday weight gain, while still enjoying this wonderful season.
HEW will start the program before the Thanksgiving … Read More »
As a vital part of a commitment to helping its employees maintain an optimum quality of life, Argonne provides a benefit called the Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Read More »
A blood drive will be held Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at a Heartland mobile coach, parked by the east side entrance of Building 240, TCS Conference Center.
A photo ID is required.
Schedule your preferred donation time today.
The 2019 Wellness and Safety Fair, sponsored by Worker Safety, & Health, will be held on Wednesday, Oct. 16, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Building 240 TCS Conference Center. All employees are invited to attend.
There will be a raffle, samples, and door prizes. Also, help yourself to a slice of … Read More »
Add some fall color to your plate. Learn more about fall vegetables at the 20-Minute Seminar: Fill Your Plate with Fall Veggies on Tuesday, Oct. 8, 2019, at 12:15 p.m. in the Building 402 Auditorium. Winter squash, greens, and root vegetables are in season. Add these colorful veggies to your meals this month. Earn 1,000 … Read More »
Cut through the confusion of nutritional advice and learn the basics of everyday healthy eating. Join us as we focus on how eating well can improve our lives. The 2020 Incentivized Wellness Program (IWP) runs from Tuesday, Oct. 1, 2019, through Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020, and offers the opportunity to earn wellness … Read More »
In preparation for flu season, the flu vaccine for the 2017-2018 influenza season has arrived at Argonne. Read More »
- Principles of Open Government Data and Open Science in Archaeology: Big Data Lessons from the Digital Index of North American ArchaeologyJanuary 20 - 10:30 am
- Machine Learning in Fundamental Nuclear Physics ResearchJanuary 20 - 3:30 pm
- Development and Deployment of Negative Emissions Technologies: Humanity’s Moonshot for the 21st CenturyJanuary 21 - 11:00 am
- The Big Questions: Ian Foster on High-Performance ComputingJanuary 15, 2020
- Department of Energy announces $625 million for new quantum centersJanuary 10, 2020
- Energy Dept. invests $625M in ‘transformative technology’January 10, 2020
- #ICYMI - The mechanistic and functional profile of the therapeutic anti-IgE antibody ligelizumab differs from omali… https://t.co/1nvX1lbvVP 6 hours ago
- RT @NatureComms : In a recent paper published in @NatureComms and available here https://t.co/DhRpXeiNPc, Phay Ho and colleagues from @EPFL ,… 1 day ago